LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Picture time! Got one more lithops to attempt pollination with one of the lithops in my collection come fall
20240518_120813.jpg
Finally got a carnivorous plant, a sarracenia to be exact
20240518_120849.jpg
Two gymnocalycium sp. variegata
20240518_121003.jpg
Two astrophytum asterias nudum
20240518_120947.jpg
One astrophytum asterias hybrid
20240518_121034.jpg
. The gymnocalycium and the astrophytum I've been on the lookout for a long time

@BelovedBirds , Jacin and @TwoCrows , how are your succulents doing:pop?
Thanks for asking Fluffy! Mine are doing fabulous!!!! They have been repotted and are doing great, a couple have grown like crazy! I am SO in love with these guys I worry over them too much. :p Its just now getting light outside, I will get photos this morning! 😊

Picture time! Got one more lithops to attempt pollination with one of the lithops in my collection come fallView attachment 3835841 Finally got a carnivorous plant, a sarracenia to be exact View attachment 3835842Two gymnocalycium sp. variegata View attachment 3835843Two astrophytum asterias nudum View attachment 3835844One astrophytum asterias hybridView attachment 3835845. The gymnocalycium and the astrophytum I've been on the lookout for a long time
OMG....they are gorgeous!!!! :love I love that last one very interesting succulent!!! Very nice!! ❤️

So my dad decided to prank me by putting a (very fake) rat into my chicken feed barrel.
So I’m going to prank him back.
By putting some colored hair extensions into my hair. Obviously they are fake, but I have really thick hair, so it won’t look like it at first glance.
Coloring my hair is so unlike me, that it might be likely. He does have nightmares about it. So it will startle him.
Blue/green hair, Here we possibly come!

Back
Top Bottom