Swans for sale (Missouri)

newduckie

Songster
12 Years
Nov 9, 2009
Missouri Ozarks
I have 5 swans for sale for a friend. We are around Cabool/Mtn. Grove area. 5 babies and three adults. One pair that have raised several litters and the one female that is a year or two old from this pair. He said he would deliver if reasonable distance. Thanks

44269_dsc04546.jpg

This is the babies several.weeks ago. They are now in the ugly teenager stage...lol

They are adorable! I was also wondering what your friend's price is and what town are they located in? Of course, they would have to be picked up or delivered as they probably would not make it if shipped express mail at this young age.

Quote:
I told him I would post since I was a member here. I KNOW for a fact that he has no permit for anything. They are Mute Swans. During the floods we had he rescued the eggs before they washed away. He has caught the mom and dad also and they are for sale. Not sure what he wants, I will find out at work tomorrow tho. I think he also has a yearling one from last years hatch. They are moving is the reason for the sale

Quote:
This picture was at a da or two old. They were hatched the week after Easter. They are at a very awkward age right now. And there necks are just so long, I don't know that you could ship them. We are in the Cabool, Missouri area...

Back
Top Bottom