The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

G’morning all. Is it Wednesday?

Good morning from rainy, storming KY 🌧️

My poor Opie cat has been hiding most of the night. Thunder, lightening and rain all terrify him. Lucky for him, he has found a base cabinet in the kitchen that he can open and hide out in. This morning that's where he ate his Greenie treat.
G’morning Debby. Poor little guy! I saw in the news last night you were going to have storms.

Good morning all.

G’morning DMC

My poor Opie cat has been hiding most of the night. Thunder, lightening and rain all terrify him. Lucky for him, he has found a base cabinet in the kitchen that he can open and hide out in. This morning that's where he ate his Greenie treat.
Good morning, Debby. Junapurr's hiding spot is under the bed. She is terrified of storms too.

Good morning everyone 🙂

Good morning Debby 🙂 aww, poor thing, we had storms on Monday morning I think. Todd is a big scaredy dog and will stay glued to me during a storm and he's around 80 lbs 😒
Good morning all.
Good morning DMC 🙂
G’morning all. Is it Wednesday?

G’morning Debby. Poor little guy! I saw in the news last night you were going to have storms.

G’morning DMC
Good morning IM 🙂
Good morning, DMC. Have a wonderful hump-day!
Good morning Janie 🙂

Back
Top Bottom