You can buy these things?!?
This is the United States, Wunda! The freest country in the world! 😜
Here you can buy everything! - Except black licorice…
:barnie
No, but seriously: Compared to Germany or Europe i am always surprised what you can buy here without problems. And i don't mean the usual suspects, firearms, ammunition and explosives.
Things you use in your household, for example: Years ago i tried to buy molasses in Germany. The only source i could find was a sugar refinery, but the minimum amount was one railroad tanker-car!
And even things that i don't know what they are being used for, like Corn-Syrup…
The local seed store sells Sulphur by the pound - what is that being used for? - Ok, i mean i know one way to use Sulphur...

No, but seriously: Compared to Germany or Europe i am always surprised what you can buy here without problems. And i don't mean the usual suspects, firearms, ammunition and explosives.
Things you use in your household, for example: Years ago i tried to buy molasses in Germany. The only source i could find was a sugar refinery, but the minimum amount was one railroad tanker-car!
And even things that i don't know what they are being used for, like Corn-Syrup…
The local seed store sells Sulphur by the pound - what is that being used for? - Ok, i mean i know one way to use Sulphur...
We have black licorice here!! 😁😁

And that’s so weird you can’t buy molasses there!! :eek:

No black licorice? That is a crime!!! Its so hard to source things here because of my location. Now we have 4 feed/ag shops in town, can you guess the only place in town that sells horse food? If you guessed the mechanics you'd be correct. Yep. Not a single feed store stocks horse food. But the mechanics does. Who would ever think to look there? I think they deal with more then just cars, freight and horses though... they were an interesting bunch. I also discovered we have a carpet/fishing gear/porcelain doll shop in town too. It only sells those 3 things. Maybe if I dig into this town deep enough I'll find some barrels for aging.

How many shamos do you have now? Do they have a good temperament?

I'm not sure of the number. It's not a ton, I just haven't counted, lol. Under 20, I'm sure.

I LOVE their temperament. They're feisty and outgoing, and very friendly with people. But they are game, so they're not great with being introduced to new birds.

Back
Top Bottom