So basically what you're telling me is that everything below $100 is crap!
But the Janoel12 is available on Amazonia for $66:
View attachment 2470392

Is there anything one should look in particular when buying a 'bator? I'm a bit confused, there are traffic looking "incubator machines" on eBay for just $30, like this:
View attachment 2470397

Really all i want is a tiny incubator for 6-20 eggs with an automatic egg turner.
Or can you use a large incubator and just put a few eggs inside?
Here janoel 12 is about $150. So I guess price converaion is needed. The 56 one is tempting but they can be a fire hazard

So basically what you're telling me is that everything below $100 is crap!
But the Janoel12 is available on Amazonia for $66:
View attachment 2470392

Is there anything one should look in particular when buying a 'bator? I'm a bit confused, there are traffic looking "incubator machines" on eBay for just $30, like this:
View attachment 2470397

Really all i want is a tiny incubator for 6-20 eggs with an automatic egg turner.
Or can you use a large incubator and just put a few eggs inside?
My Hovabator is styrofoam, has a fan which I like as the temp is more uniform throughout. There are channels in a plastic tray to fill with water for humidity. My climate is very dry...11% or less for humidity isn’t unusual, so I ended up investing in a humidikit for mine to stop the wild swings. Much better results for me. I hatch anywhere from half a dozen to a few dozen eggs at once depending on which turner I use. It’s probably not what you’re looking for.
I wouldn’t go with the cheapie models on eBay, can’t speak to the Janoel. I think it’s like all things, if it wasn’t made on a Monday or Friday and you can make it work for you, you’ll love it whatever you get.

By the way folks, this is how true hillbillies launch their firework rockets:
1609469584208.png

Bottles are for moonshine, not for rockets!​

Back
Top Bottom