I’m doing well, thank you. Hope you are, too! No, I actually have zero ducks right now lol.
I moved to Sheridan, Wyoming and wasn’t able to bring any of my ducks with me. It’s a long story lol. I left the day I turned 18. I just couldn’t stay there any longer. Too much abuse. Even had to get the sheriff involved because my mom was holding me hostage at home…
Hi Elly, are you in a safe place now?

I’m doing well, thank you. Hope you are, too! No, I actually have zero ducks right now lol.
I moved to Sheridan, Wyoming and wasn’t able to bring any of my ducks with me. It’s a long story lol. I left the day I turned 18. I just couldn’t stay there any longer. Too much abuse. Even had to get the sheriff involved because my mom was holding me hostage at home…
Well the duck part sucks but atleast you are safe! This is going to show my lack of Geography... I thought Wyoming was a town/county, is it a state?

Hi Elly, are you in a safe place now?
Yep! I’m staying with some friends and they’re helping me get on my feet. I’m safe, just working on healing from narcissistic abuse and c-PTSD. But it’s all good. I learned a lot from being abused like that. God had a reason for it. What don’t kill ya makes ya stronger.

Well the duck part sucks but atleast you are safe! This is going to show my lack of Geography... I thought Wyoming was a town/county, is it a state?
Wyoming is a state. Sheridan is a town in Wyoming :)
And yes! The part that matters most is that I’m safe. I might get some Welsh Harlequin ducklings next spring :D

Hey, do y’all know what happened to @Trimurtisan ?
I haven’t seen him post in forever. I miss having him in the chat. He always had such great posts. I hope he’s doing well.
He's been MIA since Marchish 2020. We are all here hoping he will pop in one day letting us know he's okay.

Back
Top Bottom