What breed of fuzzy feet chickens.

Sverbitski

Hatching
May 4, 2024
Can you help be figure out the breed of these 2 week old chicks? Not the red one. I know it’s a Rhode Island red.

IMG_4526.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4524.jpeg
    IMG_4524.jpeg
    501.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4526.jpeg
    IMG_4526.jpeg
    428.5 KB · Views: 8
They are actually Grey and Black
Both of them? If so as @JedJackson stated they are probably BCMs or Marans hybrids. Blue Copper will be mostly greyish (Blue) overall.Little to no black, much lighter hatchdown.
Congrats on your little ones tho either way. I've got 19 BCMs and I've had Midnight Majestys before (planning to hatch more this year at some point) and their dark and speckled eggs are a great addition to any egg basket.. ♥️

I’m not sure they sell blue copper marans. They might be a cuckoo or blue cuckoo

You might be right with them not selling Blue Coppers, I didn't do that research before posting. 👍

I'm no expert on the Cuckoos either but I would assume barring would be showing by 2 weeks.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on that. Just trying to help narrow down the whodunit... 🧐🤣

You might be right with them not selling Blue Coppers, I didn't do that research before posting. 👍

I'm no expert on the Cuckoos either but I would assume barring would be showing by 2 weeks.
Your right they probably would have barring
Please correct me if I'm wrong on that. Just trying to help narrow down the whodunit... 🧐🤣
I’m not very good with marans 😂 I’ve dabbled in a few splash marans and that’s it lol

Back
Top Bottom