tx_dane_mom: racing chickens & kite flying chooks...Look in here!!!

LittleChickenRacingTeam

On vacation
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Ontario, CANADA
tx_dane_mom wrote:LittleChickenRacingTeam...how does your girl Fly a kite? And...exaclty how on earth does your other girl race? And isn't a trophy from KFC offensive?

First off that is not a KFC trophy. That is Lucky's chariot, called the LUCKY BUCKET.
luckys_bucket_front.jpg

luckys_bucket_rear.jpg

chariot_side_view.jpg

luckys_bucket_rear_plate.jpg

webrace14.jpg

IMG_3702_LCRT2006_LuckyLacy.jpg

Here are a couple links to Lucky racing...

And Miss Ohio flys a kite wearing a tiny harness that is called a "Feather Tether". They sell them to put parrots on a leash.

IMG_5879_feather_tether2.jpg

IMG_6665misso_b1.jpg

missO_kitefest1.jpg

Kerry, I love that pic of Lucky with Lacy in the bucket. that is so cute.
By the way how is your new venture coming along? I have not seen any posts from you latley.

LCRT

You have mentioned that kite flying chicken several times, do you have any video? How does she do it exactly, when she feels the pressure she runs, or you help her to know, etc. Just very very curious, I love seeing your pics!
smile.png
I wanna know more!

Jill

This is an early vid while MissO was still being trained. In the beginning you can see I am feeding her grapes. She basically runs after me looking for more grapes. After the kite crashes, she runs toward my wife who is filming, hoping for more treats. It took a while to get Miss Ohio to focus on me only. Lucky was trained using sunflower seeds to pull her chariot in races. I have other video's but these are being compiled with soundtrack by a videographer friend into a short film that chronicles LittleChickenRacingTeam's crazy chicken antics. Should be finished mid summer this year.

Back
Top Bottom