ƬΉΣ GᄂIƬᄃΉ - A Role Play

Pics
He swallowed the lump in his throat. "No." He said as casually as he could. "This was made even before my grandfather's time. It was used for holding water. Not much use for it now. I would say the craftsmanship was the only thing that kept it together all these years."
"It's incredible." Erik said. Ivy nodded. "It's amazing." she murmured.

(Guys, I think my ball python has scale rot so I I'll be busier than usual trying to treat it, if I can even confirm what exactly it is. Sorry!)
Oh it's fine! Hope she feels better!

Hey guys, I've been thinking about ending this RP. Ever since a bunch of people left, and not many people joined in the first place, it's been pretty slow and if we want there to be much action we all have to keep track of too many characters. It just wasn't a hit in the first place, and is pretty much dead at this point.

Does anybody else think we should just leave it? I'd like to leave the old and start with something new.

Hey guys, I've been thinking about ending this RP. Ever since a bunch of people left, and not many people joined in the first place, it's been pretty slow and if we want there to be much action we all have to keep track of too many characters. It just wasn't a hit in the first place, and is pretty much dead at this point.

Does anybody else think we should just leave it? I'd like to leave the old and start with something new.
Well, I suppose. I really enjoy reading your stuff an RP'n with you. Maybe I help you make new one?

I also want to add that @Fanci Feathers Marans is a really great role player and contributed a lot to this RP's storyline. ;)
D'awww
bashful-dwarf.jpg

Yeah, I've had an idea I've been knockin around for awhile, but didn't want to go into it alone. Have you a previous idea? I'll message u.

Back
Top Bottom