◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

I just don’t like it when people don’t listen to my idea and go on and do the more popular person’s idea and it doesn’t end up working and then they refuse to admit that my idea is a good one and then when I keep bringing up my idea they’re all like “stop being so controlling, let other people share their ideas”(which by the way is something that I’ve had a prob with in the past but I’m better at letting people talk now)
wow sounds like grade 4. I was the one that never gave suggestions but fought for people to listen to the only one with the good ideas... I was also shot down for that.

oh yeah I forgot what I did the other night when I couldn't sleep. I was missing SK and thought you know all you guys in the US have probably never seen the northern lights... except the one in Alaska. so I went searching for a gif that was as close to life as possible. this is actually a little fast but its really close :D

aurora borealis.gif

oh yeah I forgot what I did the other night when I couldn't sleep. I was missing SK and thought you know all you guys in the US have probably never seen the northern lights... except the one in Alaska. so I went searching for a gif that was as close to life as possible. this is actually a little fast but its really close :D

View attachment 1277149
Thats so dope. I want to move to Alaska or Northern Canada so bad.

View attachment 1277149

That's so cool, I would love to see that in person!

View attachment 1277149
I've seen 'em. :p
And I'm near the Great Lakes! :lol:
It was during a solar flare a couple years ago..

Back
Top Bottom