✯✯✯Lilo and Stich Role Play!!!✯✯✯

ArtGirl

Chicken crazy
6 Years
Mar 19, 2013
With chickens somewhere.......

Lilo has just been captured by the evil Hamsterviel and Stich has gone to save her. With the help of his fellow experiments Stich must rescue Lilo and stop Hamsterviel before it's too late.

Rules:
* Be Nice

*Your Character has to be a experiment

* If you are having a problem with another member please discuss with them through PMs

* What we say Goes I am the moderator and can accept forms and other things

* All BYC rules apply

* Don't Rp until I accepted you

* Have Fun!

* Your experiment can not be magic or magically heal

* When you are chatting or talking about the story put what you are saying in parenthesis.

* Do not control or kill other peoples characters

Entering form:
Experiment name:
Experiment number:
Crush:
Personality:
Member:
Picture:

If you can't find a character you like you can make a new experiment and draw what it looks like.

ENJOY!

Last edited:
Entering form:
Experiment name: Stich
Experiment number: 626
Abilities: Multiple arms, Super strength and can climb on walls
Crush: Angel (624)
Personality: Caring Tough and Fun
Member: ArtGirl
Picture:

Experiment Name: Monba
Experiment Number: 167
Abilities: Stretch Neck To Great Lengths, Blow Fire, Climbs Every Thing.
Crush: None
Personality: Wild n Tough
Member:
WindStep
Picture:

Hi I'm sorry I don't know any characters I like in the movie hope that this will work!

HAHAHAHA looks like you messed up on its left toe WindStep! (Hope I Can Pick On You A Bit)
lol.png

[COLOR=00FF00]Experiment Name: Monba[/COLOR] [COLOR=00FF00]Experiment Number: 167[/COLOR] [COLOR=00FF00]Gender: Male[/COLOR] [COLOR=00FF00]Abilities: Stretch Neck To Great Lengths, Blow Fire, Climbs Every Thing.[/COLOR] [COLOR=00FF00]Crush: None[/COLOR] [COLOR=00FF00]Personality: Wild n Tough[/COLOR] [COLOR=00FF00]Member:[COLOR=000000] [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]WindStep[/COLOR] [COLOR=00FF00]Picture:[/COLOR] Hi I'm sorry I don't know any characters I like in the movie hope that this will work!
Accepted! :woot I though this thread died. Role plays are kind of like baloney. You keep throwing them at the ceiling until one of them sticks. :D

Last edited:

Lilo has just been captured by the evil Hamsterviel and Stich has gone to save her. With the help of his fellow experiments Stich must rescue Lilo and stop Hamsterviel before it's too late.

Rules:
* Be Nice

*Your Character has to be a experiment

* If you are having a problem with another member please discuss with them through PMs

* What we say Goes I am the moderator and can accept forms and other things

* All BYC rules apply

* Don't Rp until I accepted you

* Have Fun!

* Your experiment can not be magic or magically heal

* When you are chatting or talking about the story put what you are saying in parenthesis.

* Do not control or kill other peoples characters

Entering form:
Experiment name:
Experiment number:
Crush:
Personality:
Member:
Picture:

If you can't find a character you like you can make a new experiment and draw what it looks like.

ENJOY!
OK people avoid my argument and play on.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom