⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Attachments

• Message_1586666327835.jpg
    Message_1586666327835.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 5
I have to take a minute to digest that. :th

Serves me right for my standard reply when I'm asked if I'm a Doctor. " NO, I'm a nurse. I work for a living." The patients laugh but one time a doctor walked in behind me when I said it. She punched me in the arm and had a snide remark (and a grin) every time she saw me after that.
Yeah I actually got a visit from another doc on Tuesday, had my scrubs with name on it and everything and they asked if the doc was available 🤣

Yeah I actually got a visit from another doc on Tuesday, had my scrubs with name on it and everything and they asked if the doc was available 🤣
Until I started going to my dentist I couldn't tell you if I ever knew of a female dentist. Maybe one, I think. And Ive been to a lot of dentists. My current dentist office consists of a husband and wife, and their daughter just joined them 🥰

Until I started going to my dentist I couldn't tell you if I ever knew of a female dentist. Maybe one, I think. And Ive been to a lot of dentists. My current dentist office consists of a husband and wife, and their daughter just joined them 🥰
Yeah lots of peeps think mr muddy is a doc but he uses similar line that @Hayden Goseek uses “I actually work for a living and way smarter than a dentist” 🤣

Back
Top Bottom