⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Too funny. Dad taught us to use chopsticks when we were young and always maintained the skill. Easier to use chopsticks to flip bacon than anything else that I've tried. Got a pair of bamboo sticks that are the bacon cookers for the last several years.

Yes, I'll use improvised chopsticks over a campfire for different things and everyone is amazed. It's just practice people. I'll save the magic for other things.

I do need to invest in a pair of cooking chopsticks.👨‍🍳
Dad taught my sis and I as well
...never flipped pancakes with em, though 🤔:gig

No, I know that he's not dumb. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like that
It's just very similar to what I used to think (I used to think that all nurses were women), and... okay, yeah, I don't know exactly why I was laughing, sorry.
I think it's just every child's thinking at one point or another. When I was around 7-8, I even thought that.

I have to take a minute to digest that. :th

Serves me right for my standard reply when I'm asked if I'm a Doctor. " NO, I'm a nurse. I work for a living." The patients laugh but one time a doctor walked in behind me when I said it. She punched me in the arm and had a snide remark (and a grin) every time she saw me after that.
Man you were right about experiences/ stories :gig

I think it's just every child's thinking at one point or another. When I was around 7-8, I even thought that.
I'm old, when I was a child, this riddle was really hard for most people.

A man and his son were in a terrible car accident and were sent to the nearest hospital. The child needed surgery. When the child was wheeled into the emergency room, the doctor said, "I can't operate on this child. He's my son." Who is the doctor?

I'm old, when I was a child, this riddle was really hard for most people.

A man and his son were in a terrible car accident and were sent to the nearest hospital. The child needed surgery. When the child was wheeled into the emergency room, the doctor said, "I can't operate on this child. He's my son." Who is the doctor?
The child's mother?

Back
Top Bottom