⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

🏡 sweet 🏡 all the critters are good, baby buns getting furry, outside plants turning green, momma budgie on 7 eggs now 😵 and I had my own personal early Easter egg hunt and collected a whole bucket of eggs!!! These 2 actually crossed the road in front of us in the neighborhood

Attachments

• 695938FF-C1AA-4D0D-AAE6-24A6F7DD2EE4.jpeg
    695938FF-C1AA-4D0D-AAE6-24A6F7DD2EE4.jpeg
    832.8 KB · Views: 12
🏡 sweet 🏡 all the critters are good, baby buns getting furry, outside plants turning green, momma budgie on 7 eggs now 😵 and I had my own personal early Easter egg hunt and collected a whole bucket of eggs!!! These 2 actually crossed the road in front of us in the neighborhood
Look, a deer
1616982093369.png

Also you can see the name on the sign :)

PXL_20210329_124706589.jpg

I don't think I told y'all, but last night I found a 1 month old wild mallard on her own. Still peeping, can't fly, and still has some baby fluff. Her mom got chased off by coots (chicken ducks) and hasn't come back.
I wanted to rescue her last night but my parents said no.
This morning the drake came back and the colts are still there but no sign of the baby or mom.
20210328_193243.jpg

I don't think I told y'all, but last night I found a 1 month old wild mallard on her own. Still peeping, can't fly, and still has some baby fluff. Her mom got chased off by coots (chicken ducks) and hasn't come back.
I wanted to rescue her last night but my parents said no.
This morning the drake came back and the colts are still there but no sign of the baby or mom.
View attachment 2590121
What is a chicken duck?

Are you feeling better yet?

Back
Top Bottom