⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

This is Washington. It's spring, and it's raining. We have real seasons here... not just hot, and kinda hot.
Understand. One of the ladies in the office will wear a blanket in August. A real blanket. Not exactly business attire.

We just entered not just wet, but flood warning stage wet. Ah, April showers are a little late.

Understand. One of the ladies in the office will wear a blanket in August. A real blanket. Not exactly business attire.

We just entered not just wet, but flood warning stage wet. Ah, April showers are a little late.
As I shared elsewhere (I forget where) the rain we’ve gotten the last week has caused the yard puddles to evolve into yard ponds and lakes with rivers that shift the volume to lower level lakes in the back 1/2 of the acreage...

Sitting on the deck while mr muddy cooking the quail and he saw something (as did Tater) he thought one of my quail had sneaked out while I was feeding. Upon closer inspection it’s a baby rabbit that managed to find its way into the club muddy fortress!!!! 🤣 it’s currently hiding somewhere under the deck. We set the small live trap with some celery hoping he goes to it instead of the jaws of a dog or in the garden :th If he does, we will hug him and feed him with the other baby rabbits until hunting season!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom