⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

All I can say for you all, is don’t treat this as just a rare disease. I would never expect something like this to happen to my sweet little cat but it did. If you are aware that Bobcat fever has been reported in your area, or have Bobcats around, take all the precautions you can to protect your outdoor cats and barncats. Its transmitted by ticks so I use a seresto tick collar and it works great. Replace it every eight months or it doesn’t work. I found that out the worst way possible.
I just don’t want this to happen to anyone else. Seeing her in the state she was last night was absolutely heartbreaking. She was in tremendous pain. Don’t let this happen to your cat.
FD916FA2-8B9A-48B4-825F-89BF065F6840.jpeg

All I can say for you all, is don’t treat this as just a rare disease. I would never expect something like this to happen to my sweet little cat but it did. If you are aware that Bobcat fever has been reported in your area, or have Bobcats around, take all the precautions you can to protect your outdoor cats and barncats. Its transmitted by ticks so I use a seresto tick collar and it works great. Replace it every eight months or it doesn’t work. I found that out the worst way possible.
I just don’t want this to happen to anyone else. Seeing her in the state she was last night was absolutely heartbreaking. She was in tremendous pain. Don’t let this happen to your cat. View attachment 2693969
Thank you for making us aware of this nasty disease. I'm so so sorry. Big hugs! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom