⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

I had not realized how horrible they could be until these past three days. They are awful things.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Yes, parasites are horrible. Ever hear of cat scratch fever? (Bartonlla's) It's transmitted to cats by fleas, and ends up on their claws from the flea dirt. My roommate died from it.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Yes, parasites are horrible. Ever hear of cat scratch fever? (Bartonlla's) It's transmitted to cats by fleas, and ends up on their claws from the flea dirt. My roommate died from it.
2 of my 3 boys had to have surgery to drain lymph nodes at ages 4 and 5 due to cat scratch fever.......one of the many reasons I no longer have cats nor let the mini around cats when he was little.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Oh my god that’s horrible.
My grandfather was really sick with it back in the 90s but lived. From what I’ve heard it can only be transmitted by kittens but not sure if that’s true considering the way you explained it.

Oh my god that’s horrible.
My grandfather was really sick with it back in the 90s but lived. From what I’ve heard it can only be transmitted by kittens but not sure if that’s true considering the way you explained it.
Kittens are more likely to transmit it, but adults can transmit it too. I learned far more than I ever wanted to about Bartonella's while my roommate was hospitalized.

I'm pulling a Muddy Conan.
PXL_20210530_191154513.jpg

I tried to not get it on his scalp. You can clearly tell where I did and didn't.
It will all camouflage once I add the blue.

Attachments

• PXL_20210530_192848830.jpg
    PXL_20210530_192848830.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20210530_192839482.jpg
    PXL_20210530_192839482.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom