⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

It’s a scavenger hunt of sorts where you follow a clue book to drive to a haunted house. It originated in Louisville in 1994 but was just expanded for this year to Indy and Chicago. We have run it every year since we moved back to this area in like 2000 with exception of last year due to the covid crap. “It’s the most fun (or fighting 😂) you can have in your car” http://dangerrun.com
That definitely sounds like a lot of fun!

Personally I have the iPad gen 8, and I absolutely love it. I use it constantly.

Though if I had to choose again I'd probably go for the iPad Air 4th gen. It's more portable than the pro, and much cheaper too. It also is compatible with the Apple pencil second gen, unlike the "iPad" which is only compatible with the first gen.
This is all in a foreign language.

The generation means what year it came out correct?

The higher the number the newer the device...right?

Are the older generation things even capable of staying up to date?

What is actually considered an old generation when it comes to iPad?

Well, not really. My mom recently traded in her iPad in for an Air 4. It was released in 2010 I think, so it lasted a long time. 11ish years.

I wouldn't go out and buy a ten year old iPad for the Mini or something, everything just slowly stopped working. A lot of drawing apps aren't compatible with the old ones either. (You can get some great programs like Adobe sketch and Adobe draw, I used those a lot. But you can't get Procreate which is #1 IMO.) Neither are the apple pencils. So getting something a bit more recent would probably be best, along with an apple pencil, especially if he is going to be serious about drawing.

The apple pencil gen 1 is all that my iPad is compatible with, and it works great. But if possible I would get him an iPad compatible with the gen two. The pressure sensitivity is better, the charging is better and easier (you can charge the pencil and the iPad at the same time). Also there's not a dumb tiny cap and charging adapter you can easily lose, PLUS it magnetically sticks to the iPad.

I started drawing with my finger, I didn't get a pencil till a few months ago, but now that I have I will never go back to finger drawing... probably.

Personally I have the iPad gen 8, and I absolutely love it. I use it constantly.

Though if I had to choose again I'd probably go for the iPad Air 4th gen. It's more portable than the pro, and much cheaper too. It also is compatible with the Apple pencil second gen, unlike the "iPad" which is only compatible with the first gen.
Yeah that would probably be my recommendation as well! I just retired my iPad Air (gen 1 or 2) after it died completely a couple months ago. I’ve never had the pencil but DS2 uses one all the time

This is all in a foreign language.

The generation means what year it came out correct?

The higher the number the newer the device...right?

What is actually considered an old generation when it comes to iPad?
It’s I-POS speak

Are apple any good?
Well, they're smart phones. I personally don't get the whole Android vs. Apple thing. At the end of the day they are just phones. I can't speak for the newer iPhones, but I have an iPhone 6 and it has lasted me a long time, still works great. Camera isn't the best compared to like the Google Pixel, but that's not really a fair battle.

Last edited:
Well, they're smart phones. I personally don't get the whole Samsung vs. Apple thing. At the end of the day they are just phones. I can't speak for the newer iPhones, but I have an iPhone 6 and it has lasted me a long time, still works great. Camera isn't the best compared to like the Google Pixel, but that's not really a fair battle.
I should probably have worded it differently. "Android Vs Apple".

Either way, I'm pretty happy with my phone and I've heard some pretty good stuff about apple devices too.

Back
Top Bottom