⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Yeah, if you're happy with what you have I see no reason to switch.
IMG_20211008_225145.gif

Well, they're smart phones. I personally don't get the whole Android vs. Apple thing. At the end of the day they are just phones. I can't speak for the newer iPhones, but I have an iPhone 6 and it has lasted me a long time, still works great. Camera isn't the best compared to like the Google Pixel, but that's not really a fair battle.
Apple sucks

For instance for some unknown reason I lost some contacts gone not there. I found out by someone calling and their number showed. I asked if they got a different number and they said no. Looking at my contacts at least 3 are gone. But it's my work phone so I don't really know how many are gone. Never happened on my android

Well, not really. My mom recently traded in her iPad in for an Air 4. It was released in 2010 I think, so it lasted a long time. 11ish years.

I wouldn't go out and buy a ten year old iPad for the Mini or something, everything just slowly stopped working. A lot of drawing apps aren't compatible with the old ones either. (You can get some great programs like Adobe sketch and Adobe draw, I used those a lot. But you can't get Procreate which is #1 IMO.) Neither are the apple pencils. So getting something a bit more recent would probably be best, along with an apple pencil, especially if he is going to be serious about drawing.

The apple pencil gen 1 is all that my iPad is compatible with, and it works great. But if possible I would get him an iPad compatible with the gen two. The pressure sensitivity is better, the charging is better and easier (you can charge the pencil and the iPad at the same time). Also there's not a dumb tiny cap and charging adapter you can easily lose, PLUS it magnetically sticks to the iPad.

I started drawing with my finger, I didn't get a pencil till a few months ago, but now that I have I will never go back to finger drawing... probably.
While doing my quick research I did hear something about this sensitivity level making a huge difference.
Made zero since to me but coming from you I'm going to listen.
So I need to get an iPad compatible with a Gen 2 drawing pencil.
Got it.

And pay the $10 for the procreate.
Is it whatchamacallit keyboard thing necessary?

Back
Top Bottom