⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Sorry for the delay…
Acu-rite model #06088-RX
Is the display with the 5 sensor outside unit.
All the “5 sensor” kits use the same outside setup, it’s the inside display that changes all the time.

View attachment 2928999

This is our 2nd unit in 11 years.

My only beefs with this puppy are these 2 issues that really annoying.
1 — I knew this when I got it — the inside display is only 110V plug-in with a step down transformer & NO battery backup. Thus in a power outage or accidental unplugging the memory & history data are lost. The previous display we had was 3 AA’s and lasted well over a year before needing a swap out. Allowing you to actually tally up all precipitation for the entire year if you did it right.

2 — it comes with a WiFi receiver that would link up to WeatherUnderground as a local station & detectable from the web weather app….. never got it to link up. Still can’t seem to get it to link up.
Thanks!

Your welcome…. And an update… wonder of wonders…. We had a power outage a few days ago from a multiple vehicle & power pole accident out back….

After a few hours of no power…. They had the “band-aid” done & most of us had power returned … then later that night they had 4+ bucket trucks out here installing a new power pole.

I cleaned the outside unit, checked the batteries & when power came on I tried again - a$$uming another fail of the WiFi link up. Nope!
It’s now fully linked up to WeatherUnderground & I sent them an email asking for troubleshooting on their site as why it’s showing “offline” on the website but, here in the equipment & my user profile it show’s fully registered.
C806361C-AB12-4545-8A1E-988E1DAFC5C5.jpeg

And from the other night…
30981430-671D-4EF6-8815-459C31EB162D.jpeg

FC993314-46C1-42E8-BE4C-FDAD3B2DB201.jpeg

38C47DF7-8F12-4CE5-A46F-6BFD3DF90026.jpeg

As for the details of the accident… no fatalities.

Your welcome…. And an update… wonder of wonders…. We had a power outage a few days ago from a multiple vehicle & power pole accident out back….

After a few hours of no power…. They had the “band-aid” done & most of us had power returned … then later that night they had 4+ bucket trucks out here installing a new power pole.

I cleaned the outside unit, checked the batteries & when power came on I tried again - a$$uming another fail of the WiFi link up. Nope!
It’s now fully linked up to WeatherUnderground & I sent them an email asking for troubleshooting on their site as why it’s showing “offline” on the website but, here in the equipment & my user profile it show’s fully registered.
View attachment 2934969

And from the other night…
View attachment 2934971

View attachment 2934970

View attachment 2934972

As for the details of the accident… no fatalities.
Yay! And Yikes! Thats a nasty accident.

Imagine going to a supermarket, though. A big one. But it's all Asian foods.
That's where I bought Street Food.
We have Just as many Asian grocery stores as we do Mexican and regular/Kroger/HEBs.

Back
Top Bottom