⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

We have mountains of snow where the plows left it. I dont see those disappearing until June.
I dont know how well you can see, but even just our driveway pile is as high as the suv. And of course poor Darrell (bigfoot statue)
83A8B5FF-EE69-4FAE-8145-D84331DBB18B.jpeg
D5A2CF9E-9E3B-4E8D-82C4-04A948B4BA75.jpeg

I cant believe Im saying this, but im a little tired of the snow. I cant get my car out and it usually has no issue. Of course it does need new tires though. My friend has a jeep with snow tires and has trouble getting around.

We have mountains of snow where the plows left it. I dont see those disappearing until June.
I dont know how well you can see, but even just our driveway pile is as high as the suv. And of course poor Darrell (bigfoot statue)View attachment 2984317View attachment 2984318
I cant believe Im saying this, but im a little tired of the snow. I cant get my car out and it usually has no issue. Of course it does need new tires though. My friend has a jeep with snow tires and has trouble getting around.
We've only got about a half foot here, but then we had freezing rain on top, so everything is covered in ice and the snow is rock hard.
Thankfully though, it seems that spring might be coming early this year. It's going to be in the 30's and 40's all week, and I even saw a robin yesterday.

We've only got about a half foot here, but then we had freezing rain on top, so everything is covered in ice and the snow is rock hard.
Thankfully though, it seems that spring might be coming early this year. It's going to be in the 30's and 40's all week, and I even saw a robin yesterday.
Ice is way worse than snow in my opinion. I keep trying to tell hubs that as hes yelling at the snow 😂

Ice is way worse than snow in my opinion. I keep trying to tell hubs that as hes yelling at the snow 😂
It's definitely worse. At least snow is soft, easy to shovel, and you're not going to slip and fall if you walk on it, lol.
As a Michigander transplant I completely agree here on ice vs. snow.

No debate needed.

You can drive, walk, stand, sled, ski on snow.

Need I say more?

I do not sound like that. I was trying hard to sound country like Mare.
shots fired kangaroo GIF by Outback Steakhouse

Of course we all know about the two hikers who are confronted by a charging bear. One runs and the other changes into tennis shoes. The first hiker yells "You can't outrun that bear."

He yells back " I don't have to out run the bear, I just have to out run you!"

I also have the complete set of Louis L'Amour in paperback from before he died.
My late grandfather loved those books.

Back
Top Bottom