⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

20231028_154243.jpg

Am I ready for the roaming hoards of fanged mosquitoes to die after our drought ending floods? Yes.
Am I ready for the end of the unbearable sweat dripping into my eyes while trying to accomplish anything outside? Yes.
Am I ready for a freeze? No. The figs are starting to set fruit for the second crop this summer since it was so dry. We need more figs. We need moderate weather for the tomatoes to set fruit. It went from tomatoes not getting enough water to too hot. I'm ready for moderate weather. Not this yo-yo.

Am I ready for the roaming hoards of fanged mosquitoes to die after our drought ending floods? Yes.
Am I ready for the end of the unbearable sweat dripping into my eyes while trying to accomplish anything outside? Yes.
Am I ready for a freeze? No. The figs are starting to set fruit for the second crop this summer since it was so dry. We need more figs. We need moderate weather for the tomatoes to set fruit. It went from tomatoes not getting enough water to too hot. I'm ready for moderate weather. Not this yo-yo.
If I have to deal with A frozen waterer I'm offing them all.

I just had to replace my water heater. No easy task, that’s for sure.

I highly suggest having a deicer on hand this winter year.
If you have horse droppings available, this works really well.

Alternate method to prevent water freezing.

I have had as low as 5°F, including 8°F this morning without any frozen water. Of course it won't work for Kiki.

Back
Top Bottom