šŸ’„ Emelyn vs. Peanut šŸ’„

Are you on Emelynā€™s Side or the_peanut_coopā€™s side?

• Total voters
Hello everyone we will no longer use this thread. If you wanna join the war we have a PM. Please answer the poll and/or say "I wanna join the PM" here if you wanna join us. Otherwise PLEASE do not use this thread anymore and staff members PLEASE don't delete/lock this thread.

Thank you for reading this

Hello everyone we will no longer use this thread. If you wanna join the war we have a PM. Please answer the poll and/or say "I wanna join the PM" here if you wanna join us. Otherwise PLEASE do not use this thread anymore and staff members PLEASE don't delete/lock this thread.

Please include me in the pm!

i know I am not active on this thread but I want to join the PM Please!

The staff members only locked it because it seemed to be the right thing to do. Itā€™s their job to keep things clean and appropriate for all. They will only lock or delete this thread if it needs it, so donā€™t make it need to be removed, and it wonā€™t be a problem. Thanks, staff members, for keeping us in check!

Back
Top Bottom