1 day auction 12+ BLRW eggs Kansas

Katy

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jun 29, 2007
Kansas~50+ yrs of chickens
I'm listing 12+ of my BLR Wyandotte eggs to ship Monday, April 26.

These are large fowl. The eggs I've put in the incubator so far this year are developing or have hatched well so I know fertility is good.

I wrap my eggs well, but can not guarentee what your hatch rate will be after they leave my hands. When I am shipping eggs I am also incubating here at home so I can keep tabs on the fertility of my eggs....so I know they are fertile when they leave here.

This is a paypal only auction. No e-checks please since these eggs will go out Monday.

100_1043.jpg
100_0754.jpg
100_1042.jpg
100_1565_final.jpg

Generally speaking, how has the viability been on your shipped eggs? I'm kinda far away from you... Have you shipped to CA before with good results for the buyer? Your birds are GORGEOUS!!! My bator is full, but some I just put in there yesterday, and if I thought I stood a good chance of hatching any I might be inspired to pull them right back out!

Nava who lives in Florida hatched 3 I think it was. The last 2 boxes went to California.....the first box was smashed by the PO and from the unsmashed eggs he has 2 growing. The last batch (to CA) that went out last Monday I haven't heard if they've candled yet or not. I know she said when she candled them going into the bator that 2 looked like they had ruptered aircells but the rest looked ok. I know they're fertile because all that I've put in so far have hatched or are growing. I haven't heard from a couple of others how the eggs did.

Last edited:
I candled last night, but I'm still having a hard time seeing inside very well, they were only on day 3, but I was able to see veining for sure in 3, I will probably candle again on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom