10+ Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs...100% Fertility....NPIP

bishopschickens

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
Cumberland, VA
We have been getting a few eggs through the winter and hatching them but the girls are now laying every day and well enough to fill some orders so here is our very first auction for our BWA. These birds come from a few different bloodlines. The eggs are a blue/gree depending on the light. For myself I have a hard time telling the two colors a part but as you can see in the photo's they are nice. The rooster is gorgeous. Everything about him is perfect and you can see his nice beard. We will ship atleast 6/7 eggs and hopefully a few more. Shipping is $12.50 and we will ship as soon as the eggs are collected. However please note I do have 1 order to collect before shipping this one. Also we are NPIP certified and our number is 52-230.

Brandon

10851_dscn0036.jpg

10851_dscn0041.jpg

10851_dscn0038.jpg

Would you be able to send these on Mon or Tues? If I win them just trying to time with another shipment.

Hello,
I don't like to make promises I can't keep so sorry I can't guarantee. We have another cold snap coming in from today into early next week. The last one we had the girls just stopped laying for a few days. Don't want to tell you yes I can and then they stop. Hope you understand and thank you for your interest in the birds!

Brandon

Last edited:
Hey Brandon,
I think I bought some blue splash marans from you last year at the glen allen sale. They were just young chicks I bought 5 and raised 4. I ended up with 2 pair of the prettiest birds you've ever seen. I have hatched some already and have an auction listed now on here. Are you planning on being at glen allen this year? Hope to see you there.

Andy

Hi Andy,
Thanks for your kind words. No we won't be at that swap. Since we have become NPIP we have decided to keep our flock closed. We have some small flocks we will attend and take only chicks we have orders for but that swap will not be one of them.

Brandon

Hi Brandon!
Love your birds!! Tried sending a PM but my messages are not recording it as sent? I would love to order some of these eggs. I need to ship April 4, in order to sync them up with a friends eggs. I would love to do half wheaten/blue wheaten and half lemon blue cochins. I dont even know if this is possible? Again, you have gorgeous birds and I hope to hear from you! Thank You so much! Happy Spring!!
Sarah

Hi Sarah,
I sent you an email back this morning so if you don't see it check your spam file please
smile.png
. Sometimes emails can end up there by accident. I can't do it for the April 4th hatch your putting together but we could get an order set for your next hatch if your interested?

Brandon

Brandon,
Sorry you won't be there!! I was hoping to get some more of your chicks. I will watch for more auctions and maybe get some eggs.

Andy

Back
Top Bottom