12+ BCM and OE (F1 and F2) eggs-Proven fertility-See pics!

chickenlisa

Invincible Summer
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
Hi all, I have my 2 year old hens starting to lay again after a long cold winter...
I collect eggs a few times each day, and they're a mix of dark Brown from my BCM hens, Olive Green (from my Olive egger hens) and lighter green (my EE and Ameracauna hens). They are covered by 2 BCM Roosters and 1 big blue Olive Egger (who's daddy was a Splash Copper Maran last year.)
I have some of these same eggs growing in my incubator and another BYCer got some and has them growing in her bator too.
I figure there will be pure BCM chicks, maybe some OE chicks if the big blue ROO got to breed the BCM hens (not likely as he's lower on the pecking order) and some more OE chicks from both sets of green eggs (OE eggs will hatch F2 OE chicks and lighter green will hatch F1 OE chicks from my green egg laying hens X The BCM Roos or the OE Blue Roo.) My BCM birds all have feathered legs and feet. My OE birds have clean legs.
I do have 1 NN hen who lays a large green egg (and that would hatch out to be an F1 OE baby.)

If anyone sees any error in my thinking, please PM me where I went wrong...
I'll bubble wrap these individually, try to double box them, ship Priority Mail thru USPS, write on the box if you want me to (Fragile, hatching eggs, etc...) or not write it if you prefer me not to.

Shipping will be what it costs to ship to your zip code...PM me if you want these and I'll figure out the shipping for you on the USPS website. If I get extras I'll include those. If this isn't sold quickly, I'll take the first eggs out and replace with fresher ones each day that goes by...shipping only to the lower 48 states.

Edit- The egg photos of of the eggs I have now. Each week, I'll ship new eggs, and the photos may change or be the same. They are all a mix of Dark brown (6-7 on the color chart) to lighter dark brown (4-5) and olive green and blueish green. Also, the few birds shown are my birds, not at their best after a long cold winter, and now a muddy pen as all of the snow and ice melt off. but you can see the Blue OE Roo and both the BCM Roos, 1 BCM Hen, and a Blue Ameraucana hen...also new pics added of the adorable little OE and BCM chicks who hatched 2 days ago...

Last edited:
Paypal addy is [email protected] and I have 18 of these eggs today that I'd ship out for $25 + shipping. Some of the BCM eggs are huge! and the color on the OE F2 eggs is gorgeous! Deep olive green.
I am home today and could ship out asap....Just PM me if you want these....Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm in NJ, and I can check shipping costs in an hour or so- have to run my daughter to her dance class...guessing around $15...
Priority Express 2 day is $30.17,
Regular Priority Mail 3 days is $10 for 12+ eggs, $15 for all 18 eggs.
I wasn't aware they had changed Priority to 3 days though and now express is 2 days. Ugh!
Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom