12+ Blue Ameraucana

heritagehabitatfarms

Songster
10 Years
Oct 11, 2009
clinton ar
this is for 12+ Blue Ameraucana hatching eggs... i will ship them on Wednesday morning... i would set these myself but my incubator is full... i have over 40 chicks that i have hatched out so far from these... i am getting over 90% hatch rate on my own eggs... i have 2 black hens and 1 blue hen with a splash rooster so you will get 5 blue chicks for every splash chick... the parents of these are from John Blehm and im getting real pretty blue eggs... i pack them with 2 layers of bubble wrap and ship priority mail...

here are some of the chicks ive been hatching out of the eggs i will be shipping to you... you can see the one splash in the front...
42757_erins_pics_040.jpg

my bator is full too but i am subscribing so i remember you...i am in fayetteville but my husband's mother lives in clinton. will be looking for blue AAs in the future after i grow these out and cull/eat/sell. birds look pretty...do you have a pic of your eggs?

Quote:
shoot if your that close i can sell you chicks lol... i have about 40 hatched out right now... i dont have a good pic of eggs all the pics i took the other day they looked washed out almost white... they are a real nice blue tho very pretty eggs... ill try to get some more pics and see if i can get a good one...

Back
Top Bottom