12 + extras Blue, Black, Splash Orpington eggs

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
Hatching time is here again and my girls are ready and laying!

I have added 3 lovely black pullets to my laying flock this year, so I am now offering the blue, black, and splash colors instead of just the blue and splash like last year.
smile.png

You will get 12 eggs + extras. The cost is $40, which includes shipping unless you live in Texas and beyond to the western states, then add $5 more to help cover the extra shipping costs.

These eggs are ready to ship Monday, April 18th.

7910_dsc06221.jpg

7910_dsc06205.jpg

7910_dsc06223.jpg

7910_dsc06224.jpg

7910_dsc06201.jpg

7910_dsc05716.jpg

Wow! Your splash hens are gorgeous. I have two splash hens, a blue roo, and a lavender roo (2 lavender test eggs included) from eggs I hatched from you last year--and I love them all! I did have the sweetest, most-personable lavender orp hen, too, but she disappeared just before bedtime 6+ months ago. I would love for my splash hens to look like yours. They're still young and their splash coloring keeps getting better as they get older so perhaps they'll be there someday. My blue roo from you is the chosen main flock protector. He's the most wonderful gentleman of rooster. He is our favorite large fowl rooster in our flock--and we have PLENTY of LF roos.

I'm so glad thay you're so happy with the chickens that you hatched from my flocks last year! Give your splash girls time to molt and hopefully they will get more color in.

I 'm sorry to hear about your lavender hen.
sad.png
I'm getting ready to post some lav. Eggs for sale around the first part of the week if you want to try and hatch some more.

Thanks for posting!

frow.gif
I'm a huge fan of Gumsgirl eggs-chickens!!! Fertility is fabulous and chicks/birds are gorgeous!!!!

Last edited:
You cannot go wrong getting gumpsgirl eggs! One of the best hatches I have had with shipped eggs and fat, chunky, healthy chicks!
big_smile.png

Thank you all for your recommendations! Your comments have all been very sweet.
smile.png

Quote:
If my bators werent full Id go for them..again!!! I had the most beautiful splash that came from you!!

Back
Top Bottom