12 + extras Blue / Splash Orpington Hatching Eggs

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
This auction is for 12 + extras, Blue/Splash Orpington eggs to be shipped out this coming Wednesday, May 12th. Shipping is included in the BIN price.

My flock is blue and splash, so you will not get blacks from these eggs. People usually get quite a few splashes too.

I have all of my breeder flocks on a breeder supplement and have had excellent results with hatching eggs so far this year.
smile.png

7910_dsc05266.jpg

7910_dsc05211.jpg

7910_dsc05210.jpg

7910_dsc05240.jpg

7910_dsc05223.jpg

Here is a 23 wk. old splash pullet from my flock.
smile.png

7910_dsc05402.jpg

Hi Stacey!
frow.gif

I think my blue girl is going to look like your dark blue girl!
celebrate.gif

For those of you considering this auction, Stacey is a great person to get eggs from. Every single egg developed, and these were shipped from VA to CA. 1 quit early on, and 1 died after pip. (the others that hatched played golf with it - literally knocked it out of the egg carton and the egg was badly cracked)

That is excellent Kelly! Glad you are happy with them.

Thank you for the recommendation too.
smile.png

ok Ill be another recommendation!!!!

awesome seller!!! last hatch was 13/14 only because I cracked one--all developed 9 hatched-I had humidity issues--so worth every penny have another 10 eggs that arrived yesterday in mint condition under my broody's butt right now:) cant wait!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
Why wait?!?! I will have chicks for sale in another 2 weeks. Why don't you make a road trip and come get some?!?!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom