Ended 15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Natural Egg Photo Contest

Entry #2
Also old photo
IMG_2537.jpeg

Hi 👋😄

I am not sure that these pics, which I am about to post, count for this contest, but maybe they will? ...and if nothing else I hope they might at least be entertaining.

These images are genuine photographs of eggs which took me quite some time (and a LOT of patience) to balance upright on a plain flat surface without anything assisting them to stand. I saw someone else do this and I had to try it for myself. I sat at my computer desk and, after some frustration, managed to balance five eggs. I gave up on the sixth egg when my patience ran out.

So the first pic was taken after three eggs were up...

Egg standing 1.jpg

Last edited:
I am not sure that these pics, which I am about to post, count for this contest, but maybe they will? ...and if nothing else I hope they might at least be entertaining.

These images are genuine photographs of eggs which took me quite some time (and a LOT of patience) to balance upright on a plain flat surface without anything assisting them to stand. I saw someone else do this and I had to try it for myself. I sat at my computer desk and, after some frustration, managed to balance five eggs. I gave up on the sixth egg when my patience ran out.
That's super neat!

Back
Top Bottom