15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Pics
Is that a second Brinsea? What is the older model you are using now?
I started with a new NR360 a couple years ago. Last year I found a used Brinsea 56EX. So those two are what I've been using.

I only have room to put two incubators on the bureau so guessing the NR360 will go in the basement or for sale.

I aborted the talk of building a cabinet one when I saw the sale! ☺️

I started with a new NR360 a couple years ago. Last year I found a used Brinsea 56EX. So those two are what I've been using.

I only have room to put two incubators on the bureau so guessing the NR360 will go in the basement or for sale.
Dang, I'd buy it off you if we were in the same country! But I'm sure you can find a place to put the NR360. ;) You don't need to sleep, right?

I aborted the talk of building a cabinet one when I saw the sale! ☺️
Awesome, I'm going to keep waiting to find a used one or a scratch and dent 56EX so I have another one for just hatching.

We put a towl over the incubator. When power came back it was at 78f and humidity was 80.

Power was out from about 6:30/7pm to 5:30am. We shall see in the next few days what impact its had. They were on day 6. :fl
Not sure if you had a way to heat water, but a hot water bottle would have helped keep the temps up. So would Hot hands. Those work really well. Sorry I didn't see this till today. Hope they all hatch!

Not sure if you had a way to heat water, but a hot water bottle would have helped keep the temps up. So would Hot hands. Those work really well. Sorry I didn't see this till today. Hope they all hatch!
Nope whole town had no power and we haven't run the generator in a year. 😟

Back
Top Bottom