1st Khaki Campbell eggs in my bator growing!

chickenlisa

Invincible Summer
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
I have a full incubator (hovabator 1588) with 7 Sebbie eggs, 3 Khaki Campbell eggs and the rest chicken eggs (BCM, BBS Maran, and OE) and I'm so excited to say all 3 of the KC eggs are growing veins! I just got this quad of ducks a few months ago...so I'm happy that the eggs are fertile and growing! I'll take candling pics tonight hopefully and upload them later here. I'll have to figure out how to brood baby geese, ducklings and chicks all within a week or 2 of each other hatching. What was I thinking? They're all growing veins so I probably will have them all hatching...good thing is some people want to buy the goslings and black/black copper maran chicks...
Lisa in NJ

2 of the Khaki Campbell eggs with little spidery babies growing inside (and moving too!) The 3rd egg is too, but the pic didn't look as clear.

Is there a market for selling pure Khaki Campbell eggs? Just wondering- I could save up some of their eggs if anyone wants to try hatching them.

Is there a market for selling pure Khaki Campbell eggs? Just wondering- I could save up some of their eggs if anyone wants to try hatching them.

*hangs head in shame.*......

yeah.... there is......
hide.gif

well, when you have bator space for the sebbies, just let me know if you want a few KC eggs to pack in too- you could be a tester for me and we could have long distance KC siblings! I"m collecting them all now- and have 3 Sebbie eggs, and about 9 KC eggs....just sayin'.
wink.png

well, when you have bator space for the sebbies, just let me know if you want a few KC eggs to pack in too- you could be a tester for me and we could have long distance KC siblings! I"m collecting them all now- and have 3 Sebbie eggs, and about 9 KC eggs....just sayin'.
wink.png

will do!
I have so many eggs crammed into the bators.. the first started hatching a couple of days ago.. So once I get everything down to one level I can think about filling them back up again!

Back
Top Bottom