1st time hatching !!!

nicokl502

Songster
9 Years
Nov 3, 2010
Kansas City Mo
so been waiting for 2 weeks to get my eggs and at last they came friday and for my wait they gave 4 eggs not 3 very nice of them!! they have been in there for the past 2 days and ever thing going fine the light did burned out for about a hour on the 1st day and the temp only went down to 80 so they should be fine right ?? i like i said it was only for a hour had to find a new light !! but now i have tons just in case it happens again does anyone want to be my hatch buddies???

I'll hatch with you. I have 30 bantam cochins and 11 Easter egger mutts on day 4. I have a thread on here titled setting eggs 1-18-12 looking for hatch buddies. you can join in there with us if you like. Lots of people joined it.
good luck, keep us posted.

I am on day 4. I already candled a few and they're doing good. I saw one I know is clear and several I know are making babies!
What type of incubator are you using? I have a home made which is one I built last year that I tore up and built again this year into a bigger cooler. This is my first hatch in it. Thanks for joining my thread.

i just bought a very cheep one that holds only 4 eggs if if it turns out good i maybe just build a bigger one, how did you build yours? and how do you join a thread by the way??
wee.gif

I am on day 4. I already candled a few and they're doing good. I saw one I know is clear and several I know are making babies!
What type of incubator are you using? I have a home made which is one I built last year that I tore up and built again this year into a bigger cooler. This is my first hatch in it. Thanks for joining my thread.

Back
Top Bottom