2 Silver Ameraucana Chicks For Sale

fangedknight

Crowing
7 Years
Feb 28, 2017
Schuylkill County , Pennsylvania
Hi everyone, in addition to my rooster I'm trying to sell, I also have 2 beautiful Silver Ameraucana chicks in the brooder right now. These are true blue egg gene Ameraucanas, descended from John Blem's lines they are not easter eggers.

Both are around 3-4 weeks old so still tiny and cute. I'm asking $3 each for them, pick up only as I am unable to ship chicks at this time. I'm located in Berks County, Pennsylvania.

The picture is from a couple days after they hatched and has 3 due to the fact that one had a scissor beak and passed away last night because of it. (If necessary I can get a more recent picture, however it's basically the same with just more wing feathers).

3DD9F9DF-38C2-4191-AEE0-FDDA2D2C0FE9.png

Hi everyone, in addition to my rooster I'm trying to sell, I also have 2 beautiful Silver Ameraucana chicks in the brooder right now. These are true blue egg gene Ameraucanas, descended from John Blem's lines they are not easter eggers.

Both are around 3-4 weeks old so still tiny and cute. I'm asking $3 each for them, pick up only as I am unable to ship chicks at this time. I'm located in Berks County, Pennsylvania.

The picture is from a couple days after they hatched and has 3 due to the fact that one had a scissor beak and passed away last night because of it. (If necessary I can get a more recent picture, however it's basically the same with just more wing feathers).

View attachment 1407900
I’m looking for those o , but I live too far. Very cute. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom