2009 Boer goat Kids

I though I would share a pic of the other triplets born yesterday.

28rldv8.jpg

2v9u1bn.jpg

Great looking kids, triplets are such a blessing!

We've had 2 does and 4 ewes throw triplets so far this year. We also had everything sired by outside genetics this year so I'll be keeping all the females this season. Smiling!

Thanks for sharing the pics, they add so much.

thumbsup.gif

We also had everything sired by outside genetics this year so I'll be keeping all the females this season. Smiling!

Same here. These does where bred by an outside buck, so all does will be staying here.
woot.gif
It makes the spending money issue all worth it now !!!​

Quote:
That's wonderful and it sure looks like it was worth the money. It's always hard to spend money on outside genetics but it's also very frugal. Now you'll have some genetics to barter for new blood in your stock over the coming years.

I still have 8 more does due to kid in early June and I'm hoping for several more sets of triplets. These 8 are from a complete separate line that I brought in. Some of the finest looking Boers I've ever seen. They have always free ranged in the mountains of Vermont and have never been jacked up on antibiotics, etc. Very hardy stock.

the first three was a pure Boer - second three was a pure Spanish all moms are percentage boers as they have a little dairy in their back ground to help produce enough milk for their young.As pure boers are known to not produce enough milk for their young. The does are 75% and Bucks are 100% so the kids would be ???

OMG I want one sooo bad...this is torture! Hmmmmmmmmm, I bet the hubby wouldn't say no...

Back
Top Bottom