Ended 2013 Easter Hatch-a-long Contest #8 "Flapper Contest!"

Congrats Everyone!!
celebrate.gif
Awesome Pics!!!

Thank you toooo for voting for my big boy Sammy's pic! He was trying to show me how big he was...like when you have a baby and play So Big! So I was saying How big is Sammy? and he'd flap his wings out to show me. He's such a smart boy...I know. ;)
Thank you all!

Thank you toooo for voting for my big boy Sammy's pic! He was trying to show me how big he was...like when you have a baby and play So Big! So I was saying How big is Sammy? and he'd flap his wings out to show me. He's such a smart boy...I know.
wink.png

Thank you all!

Congrats Lisa!!!! Wooohooo, a Sebbie placed!!!
woot.gif

Congrats to the others too!!!!!

Thanks Becky! Just saw this...was looking to see if anyone had written about when the prizes were being mailed out...Oh well, I can look into it better next week. Going to see our son graduate from boot camp in a few days...hooyah!

Thanks Becky! Just saw this...was looking to see if anyone had written about when the prizes were being mailed out...Oh well, I can look into it better next week. Going to see our son graduate from boot camp in a few days...hooyah!
Did you hear from ChooksChicks? My eggs from her are set to hatch on Sunday May 5th. I would email her and check. Congratulations on your son graduation!

Back
Top Bottom