2014 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
you know it's been a while since I read the first post but I don't remember anything about being disqualified...just asked to limit pics to two because there would obviously be a lot to go through!! I've been amazed all along at the people that act as picture counting police!!

The first post by the Admin with the rules of submission clearly state that only two submissions are allowed and those posting over two will be disqualified.

how do i pull the first photo and sub the doll bed one?

In the post in which you wish to delete a photo, there should be a pencil icon in the corner. Click on this. It will pull up your post in an editable format. Click your cursor to the right of your photo and hit backspace or highlight photo and delete. Either will work. Then click submit. Good luck, your photos are adorable.

I don't have more than 2 pictures posted and I completely understand the need for following the guideline, what I'd like to know is where it's posted that anyones submissions would be disqualified?? I have yet to read that from the "moderator"

Pardon, the moderator. It is inferred in two places in the first post. It does not, however, infer that one can slide through because the word disqualify has not been stated. There are rules for submission. Two photos. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom