2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Oh dear - sorry to hear that. Thing is I am such an old bird that my Phone is - still for phoning! Computors for well typing letters of course and cameras are for pics - right???
So I can't sadly help you being an old bird I fell out of the ark!

Welcome to the flock!

I am sure someone here one of the younger pullets doubtless - will have some idea about the pics and phones.

Oes

I'm having trouble posting photos to my page from my smart phone. I can't even find the galleries that I see on my home page on my computer
Ty
Rebecca
I don't use my phone for taking pictures but many do. Have you tried using the Search box in the upper left side of the screen to see if you can find posts about it?

Sorry, that's all I can suggest.

I cant post photos from my phone have to be on a computer so i email the photo from my phone to myself then post. Not sure on the quality of pics from your phone. GL

Last edited:
I'm having trouble posting photos to my page from my smart phone. I can't even find the galleries that I see on my home page on my computer
Ty
Rebecca

I have a smart phone too that I use. On the reply screen, above your text on the left are four icons. The third one is a mountain, click on that, it will ask you to imbed an image from your device, there you select gallery or phone, etc. If you use phone you can take a pic and immediately imbed it. Using your gallery you can choose from browser pics, studio, and camera. Any Photos You Crop OR Alter Will Be IN Studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom