Announcement 2018 BYC Calendar-Sold Out! Other Poultry Calendar Still Available

smiley congrats.gif

BIG congrats to all of you with photos in the calendars!

I am a crazy chicken lady, I ordered the other poultry calander. I have been following the story about lucky it warmed my heart from the beginning of story. Steve and his egg ,that turned out to be lucky was so sweet. I just had to have a pic of lucky. Thank you for putting her in the calander.
Mike and I are so touched we can't begin to tell you how excited we are that Lucky was picked. Congratulations to everyone and a huge thank you to everyone involved

I am a crazy chicken lady, I ordered the other poultry calander. I have been following the story about lucky it warmed my heart from the beginning of story. Steve and his egg ,that turned out to be lucky was so sweet. I just had to have a pic of lucky. Thank you for putting her in the calander.
Lucky is our precious baby. We love her to pieces. She brings us such joy. When we come home from work and go in the back yard to see her she lets out three quacks! It's like she is so happy to see us. Thank you for following her story. We will be posting more pictures and stories about her!

Back
Top Bottom