3 Muscovy ducklings in Seabrook TX

tacothechicken

Crowing
9 Years
Apr 2, 2015
Katy TX
So we have a ton of muscovy on campus due to our mascot being a duck and a few weeks back like 5 nests got attacked and ruined by who knows what, felt bad so I took some eggs in case they were still good and try my hand even though I've heard they're difficult but low and behold I got 3/7 eggs hatched yesterday, the 4th is delayed due to size. Now I have 3 ducklings with no game plan, I have no birds right now due to college so anyone with ducks nearby can take em. They're literally a day old currently.
Won't travel further than around Webster or league city unless it's planned out in advance due to a busy work schedule.

Attachments

• 20240425_074025.jpg
    20240425_074025.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240425_073137.jpg
    20240425_073137.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 1
So we have a ton of muscovy on campus due to our mascot being a duck and a few weeks back like 5 nests got attacked and ruined by who knows what, felt bad so I took some eggs in case they were still good and try my hand even though I've heard they're difficult but low and behold I got 3/7 eggs hatched yesterday, the 4th is delayed due to size. Now I have 3 ducklings with no game plan, I have no birds right now due to college so anyone with ducks nearby can take em. They're literally a day old currently.
Won't travel further than around Webster or league city unless it's planned out in advance due to a busy work schedule.
Have you posted on the Texas thread?

Back
Top Bottom