3 wonderful hens need new home

Dawn in the Mountains

In the Brooder
Jan 18, 2024
We have three healthy, happy, and friendly girls needing re-homed. When we came back to Colorado, we got the maximum number of hens allowed for our town, 6. However, with just my husband and I, we don't need all of them. Our three Rhode Island Reds have proven fun, cold hearty, and just terrific chickens. We would like them to go as a set as we got them as chicks together in June 2022.

If you have a wonderful home for the three girls, they are free to you.

I have a small YouTube Channel. Here's a link to a video when the girls were little and another one from this year.

Hello, GlowBean! We don't have a deadline on rehoming our girls. We've determined we only need three, so we want to let someone else enjoy the other three.

If it works out with your parents, let us know. Thanks for replying!

Hello, GlowBean! We don't have a deadline on rehoming our girls. We've determined we only need three, so we want to let someone else enjoy the other three.

If it works out with your parents, let us know. Thanks for replying!
Hi Dawn,
Do you still have you Rhode Island ladies? If so please call me at (303) 794-3320 my name is Trish.

To send a pm (private message) click on the name of the person you wish to contact in one of their posts. Click Start Conversation. They will see a number on the little envelope at the top of the page and if they click, they can respond. Personal info should not be posted in public forum.

Back
Top Bottom