30 Chinese Blue Breasted "Button" Quail Hatching Eggs

Stellar

The Quail Lady
14 Years
Feb 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, FL
We are offering 30 hatching eggs from our various unrelated mating pairs of Chinese Blue Breasted "Button" Quail.

These quail are the smallest quail in the world and known as "button" quail because of their small disposition at hatch and of course being "cute as a button!"
"Button" Quail are ground dwellers and great for the aviary with parakeets, doves, or finches. They are also great for fanciers because of their beautiful colors and unique personalities.

You will receive 30 eggs and a couple extras if the ladies cooperate at the time of shipment.

Color Varieties Include:
Normal Blue Breasted
Normal Red-Breasted
Black Face Red Breasted
Blue-Faced
Silver
Cinnamon
Splash
Pied (including tuxedo-pied)
White
Fallow (Pink-eyed dilute)
And a Variety of combination of any colors above (including pearls)

I DO NOT COLONY BREED. I strive for the purest colors. Button quail are Monogamous and I house them in separate pairs.

My breeders are fed the best gamebird feed offered to me with high protein. They are given ground oyster shell for added calcium as well as well as fresh greens and finch seeds.

I collect eggs throughout the day. The eggs are stored properly and in room temperature so no development takes place. I check each egg for cracks and flaws (disposing those eggs if found), and will ship the eggs laid that day to guarantee freshness. You will receive eggs laid at the day of shipment. I do not collect over a period of days. Eggs have a viability of 7 days and I want you to have the best hatch experience possible with the freshest eggs.
I DO NOT GUARANTEE HATCH RATE once the eggs leave my farm due to post handling, weather, human error, and incubator mishaps. We do not refund money but if any postal issues results, the eggs are insured. We pack very well and rarely do breakages occur. IF the eggs arrive damaged, please send us photographic evidence so we can file a complaint with USPS.

We only ship Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays to avoid long stays at the post office. Once the eggs ship, they should arrive to you within 2-3 days of shipment. A pamphlet is included which has all the basic information you will need from incubation to caring for adults. Please contact us if you have any questions, even after you receive you eggs. We are always here to help. Visit our website at http://www.stellar-gamebirds.com to see the color varieties and to get more information on this high quality beauties!

Please pay through paypal (no e-checks please) after the closing of the auction so that we can send the freshest eggs to you. There may be a delay of shipping up to 10 days if an influx of orders come in. Please make note of that. We will email you with updates on your order so you will know what is going on.

WE CAN ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. WE CANNOT SHIP TO HAWAII BUT ALASKA IS OK.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Back
Top Bottom