4 - 5 Month Old Pullets For Sale Or Trade

PerturbedPanther

Chirping
Aug 26, 2022
Wantage, NJ
I am looking to rehome some pullets. I have 7 Sapphire Gems that are not quite 4 months old and 5 unknown chickens (possibly Easter Eggers) that are 4 - 5 months old. None have started laying yet. I would prefer to trade for laying hens, so that I don't have to wait another 6 months to start getting eggs from my current batch of chicks. I am looking for Polish, Satins, Silkies, Jersey Giants, Babanters, D'uccles, Crevecouers, and will also trade for ducks; East Indies, Khaki Campbells, Cayugas, Blue Swedes.

Otherwise, what do you guys think is a fair price to sell them for?

I am looking to rehome some pullets. I have 7 Sapphire Gems that are not quite 4 months old and 5 unknown chickens (possibly Easter Eggers) that are 4 - 5 months old. None have started laying yet. I would prefer to trade for laying hens, so that I don't have to wait another 6 months to start getting eggs from my current batch of chicks. I am looking for Polish, Satins, Silkies, Jersey Giants, Babanters, D'uccles, Crevecouers, and will also trade for ducks; East Indies, Khaki Campbells, Cayugas, Blue Swedes.

Otherwise, what do you guys think is a fair price to sell them for?
Where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom