4-H Egg Cam

Freebie, I agree with you. Usually within 24 hours after they begin to pip. Should see some little ones later today. Yipeee

bigzio

Oh, I checked this morning and there were just little pips, and now there is a chick! I should have checked back earlier!
tongue.png

I thought I would check back again this morning just for the fun of it. Really neat to see all the little peeps. The view constantly keeps changing, sometimes a peep is looking right at you. I think this is way cool for someone that never saw this before.

bigzio

Aww, how CUTE!!!! It's noon (PST) on the 21st and I can see 1 newly hatched chick stumbling around, and one pipped egg. Awesome! I wish I had an egg cam for MY bator.

I just checked again, and while most of the eggs are gone now, I did see two little chicks running around and some half egg shells. AWWWW!! But no chicks for me this spring.

I waited til this afternoon to see what's up. Ten healthy peeps running around and playing. I would quess they are happy with the result. I know I'am.

bigzio

What are we seeing now on the egg cam. It appears to be a place for the chicks, but it looks like a hamster is sitting there. And it looks like a stuffed hamster? Just curious, as I was hoping to see the chicks.
smile.png

Boy, do I feel like an idiot. I just read the little note to the side of the picture.
big_smile.png
Looking forward to the Quail eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom