5 new ducks

Decide who you really want to keep and sell the rest. As long as everyone has at least someone to keep them company they will be fine. They won't be happy at first but that is because ducks don't like change. Give it a few days for them to settle.

Last edited:

These are the two males I need to rehome. The female is in the background with the white neck next to the male mallard.

Thanks! We got up and let everyone out...the female mallard immediately flew the fence and went back with the other two big ducks! ugh! I don't want to clip the mallards wings so I am going to try moving the two big males out of sight on the other side of the barn and see if that helps, out of sight out of mind?
Really need to rehome them, any takers?

Well, put the little cuties on CL and a man came and got the males today. They will have a pond, something they don't have here. He said he would send me a pic of them in their new pond then he texted me to ask their names so I think they went to a nice home.
smile.png

Well, put the little cuties on CL and a man came and got the males today. They will have a pond, something they don't have here. He said he would send me a pic of them in their new pond then he texted me to ask their names so I think they went to a nice home.
smile.png
That's awesome, hope you get to see them in their new home.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom