6 Bantam Chocolate Orpington Eggs

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
I am offering 6 true bantam chocolate orpington hatching eggs from imported lines. The cock bird weighs 3 lbs 2 oz as does one pullet. The other two pullets are 3 lb 6 oz and 3 lb 8 oz. There may be extras sent, depends on what my quad lays. Fertility has been high as there are some tricks to breeding these babies.

Since the chocolate orpington is new to the US and US breeders; unwanted characteristics may show up. Eggs will be collected and shipped after payment has been received as we want you to have the freshest eggs possible to increase hatchability. There is no guarantee on hatching eggs and shipping them can be very damaging. Once they leave my hands I cannot control what happens to them.

This is a buy it now auction and I will start a waiting list. If the hens stop laying, I will offer a refund or you can wait until the eggs are available. Buyer to pay Paypal fees.

NPIP certified, AI clean. Please check before bidding to see if I am legal to ship to your State without any health certificates or import papers. If there are other required health papers or tests required, you are responsible for the charges. I do have permits to ship to most States.

Shipping by Priority Mail medium flate rate box of $12.00.

I have colllected some eggs over the past couple days, so the first order could go out as early as this evening.

No I do not have LF. They have only been recently imported, but my business partner is already doing second generation crosses with the larger bantam cock bird over her LF english flock.

I only have three layers, one hen and two pullets. So, if I waited to collect 12, the fertility would be lower.

Do you plan on still having these birds next Spring Jean?

I'm leaving the country later this year and will not be set up to brood chicks/juvies over the winter.

They're lovely.

Yes, still have them.

I actually have some birds that I have started in the brooder and am waiting until the weather cools a bit more before offering them.

Back
Top Bottom