6 Chocolate Orpington Bantam Eggs

Quail_Antwerp

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs
11 Years
Aug 16, 2008
Ohio
This is a Buy it Now listing for 6 Chocolate Orpington Bantam eggs. $75 includes flat rate priority shipping.

I purchased my first Chocolate Orps from PipsandPeeps, and her stock came from imported lines.

I'm having fertility of 80-100%, but my hatches have been "poor" due to my own incubation issues (power outtage, humidity and heat).

But, I shipped a dozen chocolate Orp eggs to Alaska, and she had 7 chicks successfully hatch! (She was OK with my sending and accepting eggs a little older than 3 days. One egg broke during shipping, 11 were set. 8 developed.)

Now, I only have a trio that is of laying age right now, and because I am setting and hatching for myself and hatching for chick orders.

Orders are filled in order of paypal payment recieved. Eggs are shipped on Monday/Tuesdays of each week. You will only recieve an extra egg or two, only if you tell me that you're OK with 4 day old eggs. Other than that, I do not ship anything older than 3 days old. Even at that, I cannot guarantee you will get any extras.

First available shipping date will be Monday, July 30.

Feel free to ask any questions.

paypal payments should be made to [email protected]

Pictures are of my adult stock, and the 2 chocolate chicks I hatched just a few days ago (I had set 6, 4 developed, 2 hatched) and the other 3 chicks are Mille Fleur cochin chicks.

I have more Choc Orp eggs in now, just set about 6 days ago, and 5 out of 6 are showing early development.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom