6 week old lone chick

tanyam

Hatching
Apr 27, 2024
So I’ve had this baby since 2 weeks old they lost their family I took it in and have grown very fond it’s personality is amazing the original owner was in hospital so I took it as a temporary basis but not it looks like the owner won’t have it back 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I have recently bee In touch with the council I’m with and apparently I can keep if hen but if cockerel I must rehome I have no idea on breed or sex this is my first time 😬 it’s comb looks red in the picture but it’s a pinkish colour if that makes a difference

Attachments

• IMG_1559.jpeg
    IMG_1559.jpeg
    648.7 KB · Views: 19
Whatever it is, it's sure cute and will be so friendly to you. You should probably try find another friend for it, a pullet of course.

It sort of depends upon the breed to be able to sex them by their comb. I only have silkies so hopefully someone else with other chickens can try figure it out.

Whatever it is, it's sure cute and will be so friendly to you. You should probably try find another friend for it, a pullet of course.

It sort of depends upon the breed to be able to sex them by their comb. I only have silkies so hopefully someone else with other chickens can try figure it out.
Thank you it’s beautiful I never thought I could fall in love with a chicken 😂 but here I am my concern is my neighbours I don’t have very tolerant neighbours and the noise. I mean they complain about the noise my children make in the garden playing

Back
Top Bottom