8+ SERAMA Hatching eggs

amyquilt

Serama Mama
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Amarillo, TX
I have available to ship 8 fresh SERAMA hatching eggs. There are 4 additional included (for a total of 12) that will be pushing getting a little old by the time this ends.

These eggs are from my Eleanor and Roosevelt in the photo below. No eggs are included from the little white girl, Lily, as I no longer have her.

10523_seramatrio.jpg

Roosevelt (daddy to these eggs) comes from proven show stock. His father took best in show (I think it was) last fall and has passed away since.

These eggs produce gorgeous, sweet little Seramas.

My paypal addy: [email protected]

thanks!

Last edited:
frow.gif
Hi Amy!!
hugs.gif

I was just thinking about PMing you and giving your an update on the Serama "babies".
big_smile.png

My little rooster, Toughnut, looks very much like his daddy. One of my three 'lil hens looks almost identical to the yellow hen. I will snap some pics today if I can.

Folks, I bought 7 Serama eggs from Amy back in January and I hatched out 4/7!
thumbsup.gif
I ended up with 3 hens and a rooster!
woot.gif
These guys are THE sweetest little boogers!
love.gif
My little rooster rides around in my hand while I feed.
smile.png

I might just have to jump on these..
wink.png

Grrr, why do your birds have to be so cute? I wasn't looking to hatch any more eggs, and I just have to bid on these! Thanks a lot lol!!
And Mrs.FluffyPuffy, why did you have to say they are such friendly babies? Now I can't resist!

My birds are absolutely the "apple of my eye". I love them so much and it shows in their personalities :)

Since we moved to our little farm 2 weeks ago, they no longer live in our house, they live in the barn.

I have another little male from these, his name is Travis. When I go outside and he hears my voice, he comes running as fast as he can across the length of the acre backyard to come to me :0) Even my hubby and bro-in-law think it's the cutest thing.

Even though Serama don't breed true to color and size, all of the males out of this pair end up looking generally like the daddy. :)

Oh do post some photos!!! Can't wait to see them :)

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

frow.gif
Hi Amy!!
hugs.gif

I was just thinking about PMing you and giving your an update on the Serama "babies".
big_smile.png

My little rooster, Toughnut, looks very much like his daddy. One of my three 'lil hens looks almost identical to the yellow hen. I will snap some pics today if I can.

Folks, I bought 7 Serama eggs from Amy back in January and I hatched out 4/7!
thumbsup.gif
I ended up with 3 hens and a rooster!
woot.gif
These guys are THE sweetest little boogers!
love.gif
My little rooster rides around in my hand while I feed.
smile.png

I might just have to jump on these..
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom