8 week old pullet crowing? PLEASE HELP!!!! WORRIED CHICKEN OWNER

You'll need to get some pictures for people to make good guesses, especially take some close head shots. From your description, Irene is probably an Ian. Polish seem to start crowing pretty early, and it would be odd for a pullet to have much if any red at that age.
Here is some photo's I just took five minuets ago

You'll need to get some pictures for people to make good guesses, especially take some close head shots. From your description, Irene is probably an Ian. Polish seem to start crowing pretty early, and it would be odd for a pullet to have much if any red at that age.
Here is some photo's I just took five minuets ago

I know nothing about Polish but that is a cute chicken, good luck. I am trying to keep my bantam orp roo quiet. Fortunately we are covered only by a noise ordinance & most of my neighbors have noisy dogs.

Sorry, double post.
roll.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately I also vote rooster from those pictures, he may be a little young to say 1000% for sure, but with the pink, and tail / crest feathers I would definitely prepare to re-home him, sorry. He is a pretty pretty bird.

Thats ok, I am sad that he will have be separated from all of his friends, and I will keep him/her for a little bit longer just to make sure everyones predictions are correct, but I will make sure that if he/she needs to be re-homed, that his new home will be nothing short of perfection!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom